The Administration section will allow you to perform all administrator activities related to your Institutional Account.
To create an Institutional Administrator Account, please follow the below steps:
- Go to www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/login and click ‘Institution Account’
- Click ‘Create an account’, enter your account details, and hit save
- Validate your email address (Please note that the verification email may go to your SPAM folder)
- Once your email address has been validated contact the Subscriptions team, who will enable you as Institutional Administrator
N.B. Institutional accounts can only be created under the IP address of your institution, therefore you must be able see a black bar at the top of the screen with your University name on the right hand side. If you don’t see this bar please get in touch.
Once you are enabled as Administrator, click on the '+' symbol to expand the 'My Library' button on the left hand side of the page. From here you will be able to select 'Administration' and view the following options:
- Users: This section will allow you to create new user accounts, including Admin account(s), and manage existing admin/user accounts from your library.
- Statistics: This section will allow you to download the following types of usage reports: Item access, Turnaway (access denied), COUNTER reports.
- Data: This section will allow you to download the followings: All holdings (CSV), All holdings (MARC) and List of users (CSV).
- Orders: This section will allow you to keep track of current as well as previous orders with LUP.
- Settings: This section will allow you to change or update your account settings, including changing the name of your organisation or uploading a logo to brand your account on our platform.