What are the benefits to your library?
- Comprehensive: Now a 130-volume digital library with over 38,000 pages of solid research in Jewish studies across a comprehensive range of subject areas including biography, cultural studies, history and art history, literature, philosophy, religious studies, sociology, and women’s studies.
- Wide-ranging: The Littman E-Library draws on research from across the world, including much work originally published in languages other than English.
- An invaluable resource: Digitized for the first time, the Littman E-Library includes scholarship from 1965 to the present, with work from leading scholars known as experts in their fields, many of them recipients of distinguished awards.
- Continuous access: 24/7 access via IP or username/password.
- Interactive: Our new super-fast, feature-rich online eReader presents volumes with a crisp fully-scalable image and the ability to zoom in, bookmark, copy text, print, and download.
- Digitally preserved: all content is digitally preserved in the CLOCKSS Archive.
One-off purchase: £6,000 / US $7,500
One-off purchase includes:
- Immediate online access to 130 ebook volumes currently available
- Access to 20 additional ebook volumes in January 2022
- Up front payment for access to all content added to the collection 2023-2027*
- Online access is in perpetuity and there are no online hosting fees.
*The gap between the release of the print and its addition to the E-Library has recently been closed to a fixed 30-month embargo, offering students and faculty a greater breadth of content than ever before.
To order directly, please contact Jennie Collinson (Head of Sales & Marketing).