Liverpool Science Fiction Texts and Studies is one of the world's leading series in SF criticism. It includes work from internationally recognized scholars, prominent critics such as John Clute and Mike Ashley and critical works from some of the genre's major figures: Brian Aldiss, Joanna Russ and Gene Wolfe.
'SF and SF criticism have never been such prominent cultural currents as they are now, and LUP has never been more important. Its work in this field is outstanding.' - China Miéville
Proposals are warmly invited for the series; please contact the commissioning editor with a Proposal Submission Form.
Commissioning Editor: Christabel Scaife firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Seed, University of Liverpool
- Sherryl Vint, University of California Riverside, USA
- Stacey Abbott, University of Roehampton
- Mark Bould, University of the West of England
- Veronica Hollinger, Trent University, Canada
- Roger Luckhurst, Birkbeck, University of London
- Andrew Milner, Monash University, Australia
- Andy Sawyer, University of Liverpool